The default rules can get in the way if your butchering your Wordpress installation, you can simply remove them by doing an array_slice up to the point that you don't need them.
$wp_rewrite->rules = array_slice($wp_rewrite->rules, 0, 2);
You can add your own rules normally after that.
Gonna grab it myself when I get home from work.
This site offers a great collection of images. Both HQ and free.
To fix it go to the PHP settings of your domain and add
to the open_basedir field.
This is convenient way to manage your rss addiction.
PS C:>$Profile = Get-NetConnectionProfile -InterfaceAlias Ethernet1
PS C:>$Profile.NetworkCategory = "Private"
PS C:>Set-NetConnectionProfile -InputObject $Profile
Open powershell and type the following.
Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope "CurrentUser" -ExecutionPolicy "Unrestricted"
Awesome world map showing the world's weather.
Great Utility to view ULS logs.
You can find the Cache directory here: %USERPROFILE%AppDataLocalMicrosoftWebsiteCache
Very promising backup solution with a great webinterface!
* Fixed the stroke around captions.
* Fixed actionspopup dissapear after second opening.
* Changed layout for actionspopup.
* Cleaned up formatting.
* Fixed actionspopup buttons
The original Starcraft for free
* Fixed templates to align center.
* Changed popup buttons to minibutton.
* Fixed layout issue previewer.
* Added border around avatar
* Changed avatarsize to 50
* Removed obsolete code from search and settings.
* Cleaned up users.
* Small CSS fixes.
* Added editable-dropdown-field
* Added move_data
* Added description box to system viewer.
* Fixed fieldsubmit for description box.
Create a bat file and paste in the following. Check if you have installed ffmpeg in the same directory otherwise change the path to the correct location.
for %%a in ("*.flv") do c:toolsffmpegffmpeg.exe -i "%%a" -c:v libx264 -crf 19 -preset slow -c:a aac -strict experimental -ac 2 "converts%%~na.mp4"
Create a bat file and paste in the following. Check if you have installed ffmpeg in the same directory otherwise change the path to the correct location. Also change the desired crop time by changing the 00:00:10 variable.
for %%a in ("*.mp4") do c:toolsffmpegffmpeg.exe -i "%%a" -ss 00:00:10 -filter:v "crop=in_w-3:in_h-1:3:1" -c:v libx264 -c:a libvo_aacenc "crops%%~na.mp4"
* Fixed post hyperlinks.
* Changed formatting of blockquote.
* Changed media_url to id_url in grid objects.
Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood, a classic point & click starring everybody's favorite bandit, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com.
* Added profile background
* Added proflle upload field
* Added profile delete field
* Added close buttons to panels.
* Cleaned up panels
This site uses google analytics, if you want to avoid being tracked you can use the following app
by Google to hide yourself from all analytics tracking.